- Spring Fling Supper - Social Friday May 26, 2017 - Happy Hour starts at 4:30 pm, Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum
Join in at the Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum for a delicious dinner and social gathering. For more information please call (306) 446-1983.
- Mom's In May Tradeshow Saturday May 27, 2017 - 11:00 to 4:00 pm, Western Development Museum
This tradeshow is free to attend, please bring a donation for the food bank that would be needed for moms. There are 33 vendors attending for your shopping convenience. There will be a special door prize for moms who attend. Join us for a day of kid friendly shopping! There is a special door prize for moms.
- Through the Looking Glass - Performance Wednesday May 31, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
Take a wildly entertaining trip through Alice’s looking glass to the beat of a hip-hopping soundtrack by Bill Francoeur. This silly adaptation of Lewis Carroll’s Through the Looking Glass depicts the coming-of-age story with fun twists and music audiences of all ages will adore. You’ll recognize some of your favorite characters of Wonderland and meet dozens of new ones along Alice’s journey. As a pawn from the second square of the chessboard, Alice must travel to the eighth square to accomplish her goal of becoming a queen. Each step of her passage brings her face to face with new characters and adventures as well as celebrations when she achieves each aspiration. For tickets and information please visit www.dekkercentre.com.
- CPCA Chuckwagon Races Friday June 2, 2017 to Sunday June 4, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Battlefords Exhibition Park
The annual Canadian Professional Chuckwagon Association races are back in our celebrated community. For more information please visit www.agsociety.com
- Battlefords 2017 Race For Kids Saturday June 3, 2017 - Event starts at 10:00 am, 1301- 104th Street
For the third year the Battlefords Boys and Girls Club is bringing the fundraising event Race for Kids back to the Battlefords! Race for Kids is a great fundraiser that runs nationally throughout Canada. Teams of four fund-raise and gather pledges to support the local Club up until race day in hopes of becoming the top fundraiser. Teams then compete on race day to find and complete 10 different checkpoints located all around the community. Checkpoint challenges are designed to focus the mind and challenge the body in fun and exciting ways. Race for Kids is the perfect combination of Minute to Win it and the Amazing Race. For information and registration please visit online at raceforkids.ca or call (306) 445-0002.
- RCMP Musical Ride Saturday June 3, 2017 to Sunday June 4, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Fort Battleford National Historic Site
This event is a must see in the Battlefords. A world renowned act in full regalia, on horseback, and choreographed for your viewing pleasure. (306) 937-2621