- Lone Star Hotel presents Colour Fest 2017 Saturday July 1, 2017 to Sunday July 2, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Lone Star Hotel
This event features beer gardens, powder colour, ring toss, lawn twister, dunk tank, prizes, and food vendors: MCM Kitchen, Triple S Concession. Music by Randy Elliot Precision Sounds DJ Services. Free admission when you book a room at the Lone Star Hotel. For more information please call (306) 446-8888. This event is 16+.
- Fort Fest '17 (Canada 150 Celebration) Saturday July 1, 2017 - Starts at 12:00 pm, Fort Battleford National Historic Site
"Hello Canada Day! Cuddle a cute bunny and say hi to the goats at the petting zoo, defy gravity as you fly in the air at the bouncy castle, and get a photo with a scarlet uniformed officer of the North West Mounted Police and his horse. Boom! Cover your ears and smell the gunpowder as staff demonstrate how our 7 pound muzzle-loading rifle works. See authentic military weapons from more than a hundred years ago.
But wait, the day is not done! Stay for a lip smacking supper and beer garden refreshments. Love the live music at the Fort Field Dance and end the night with a brilliant bang as the fantastic fireworks light up the sky. This truly is the family event of the season!" - Parks Canada. for more information please call Fort Battleford National Historic Site at (306) 937-2621.
- 4th Annual Disc Golf Tournament Saturday July 1, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Fort Battleford National Historic Site
Challenge your friends and family and fly your way through one of Saskatchewan’s most picturesque 9-hole courses. Contact the site for details at (306) 937-2621.
- Canada Day at the Park Saturday July 1, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Battlefords Provincial Park
Join in celebrating Canada's 150th birthday party at our beautiful provincial park only 20 minutes north of the city. For information www.pc.gc.ca (306) 386-2212
- Toddler Tuesdays Tuesday July 4, 2017 to Tuesday July 25, 2017 - 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Allen Sapp Gallery
Cost: $40 + GST for 4 weeks
Ages: 2-6 years
Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Every Tuesday in July Every Tuesday in July
at the Allen Sapp Gallery
Parent or guardian participation required at all times.
Register by: June 30th, 2017
Call 306-445-1760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to register.
- Voyageurs Rendez-Vous (CA 150 Celebration) Monday July 10, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Fort Battleford National Historic Site
"The Opening Ceremonies will begin with the canoe race teams leaving Rocky Mountain House, Alberta and the race will end at The Pas, Manitoba, following an epic 1600 kilometer route along the North Saskatchewan River.
This 23-day adventure will feature North Canoe race teams from across the country celebrating Canada’s sesquicentennial, bringing a rich piece of Canadian history back to life for all Canadians." - www.voyageursrendezvous.ca