- Battlefords North Stars Home Game - hockey Tuesday January 24, 2017 - 7:30 pm, Civic Centre
Take in some exciting hockey and support our local hometown heroes, as they take on the La Ronge Ice Wolves. For more information visit www.northstars.ca.
- Open Mic Night at The Downstairs Wednesday January 25, 2017 - Begins at 7:00 pm, Porta Bella Restaurant
Every Wednesday. Open Mic Night is back at The Downstairs located in the Porta Bella Restaurant. Music starts at 7:00 pm, all wine is half priced and it is wing night. For info call (306) 937-3785.
- Battlefords North Stars Home Game - hockey Saturday January 28, 2017 - 7:30 pm, Civic Centre
Take in some exciting hockey and support our local hometown heroes, as they take on the Melville Millionaires. For more information visit www.northstars.ca.
- Das Festmahl Deutsch (German Supper) Saturday January 28, 2017 - 6:00 pm, St. George's Parish Hall
Adults $15.00, children 6 -12 $10.00, children 5 and under are free. For more information please call Gwen (306) 441-1252 or Jan at (306) 937-7639.
- Walk For Alzheimer's Sunday January 29, 2017 - Register 11:00am, Walk 12:00pm-2:00pm, NationsWEST Field House
Join us for our 2017 Walk for Alzheimer’s! We encourage you to rally your friends, family and co-workers together and get walking. Walk in memory of a loved one at this indoor event, in support of people affected by the disease or to protect the memories you have. The Walk will take place on Sunday, January 29th in North Battleford at the NationsWest Fieldhouse! Registration starts at 11:00am, with the Walk happening from 12-2pm. Pre-register online at www.walkforalzheimerssk.ca. If you are interested in displaying posters for the event, please contact the Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan and we would be happy to send you some. Feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have at 306-949-3405 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.