- French Summer Day Camp - Camp Chaleureux Tuesday August 8, 2017 to Friday August 18, 2017 - 9:00 am-3:30 pm, Ecole Pere Mercure
For children aged 6 to 12. $80 for the first week and $100 per child for the second week. Monitor: Jenny Kellgren and Pre-K Teacher. Organized by Centre Francophone Des Battleford. (306) 445-6436
- August Art Camp for Youth 8+ Wednesday August 9, 2017 to Thursday August 17, 2017 - 12:00pm-5:00pm, 1 Railway Ave. E.
August Art Camp For Youth (Ages 8+)
August 9th & 10th, 16th & 17th
12:00pm-5:00pm (pick up until 5:30)
at the Allen Sapp Gallery
Cost = $20/day + GST
(includes all materials, instruction & a snack)
The Allen Sapp Gallery is located at #1 Railway Ave E., North Battleford, SK.
- Northwest Territorial Days Wednesday August 16, 2017 to Friday August 18, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Battlefords Exhibition Park
This annual fair features many amazing and exciting attractions: a midway, demo derby, foods, kid's rides, grandstand shows and so much more. (306) 445-2024
- Battlefords North Stars Annual Golf Classic Friday August 18, 2017 , Jackfish Lodge Golf and Conference Centre
The North Stars Annual Golf Classic will take place at the Jackfish Lake Golf and Conference Centre once again this year
Players, staff, volunteers, alumni, sponsors, fans and the general public are all welcome!
More information to come on the North Stars Website: www.northstars.ca
- Baseball Museum 33rd annual Induction Dinner Saturday August 19, 2017 - Call organizer for times, Alex Dillabough Centre
This annual event features a time to gather and celebrate the induction of some of Saskatchewan's great baseball supporters for our province. (306) 446-1983.
- Molson NW Amateur Tournament Saturday August 19, 2017 to Sunday August 20, 2017 - Call organizer for times, North Battleford Golf & Country Club
Join in for this annual golf celebration at one of Saskatchewan's premier golf courses here in the Battlefords. To register and for info call (306) 937-5656.