- Canada Day Fireworks Sunday July 1, 2018 - Dusk, King Hill Lookout
Watch the wonderful firework display as we celebrate Canada's 151st birthday.
- Toddler Tuesdays ages 2- 6 years Tuesday July 10, 2018 to Tuesday July 24, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Allen Sapp Gallery
Bring your little ones to socialize, learn and create. Take home wall-worthy projects that you both can be proud of. To register call 306-445-1750. Cost is $15 plus GST per class.
- Brenda Lee Cottrell - Concert Saturday July 14, 2018 - 7:00 p.m., Battlefords Provincial Park
Enjoy the memorable music of the 60's Legendary Ladies like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn and Petula Clark. For more info please call 306-386-2212.
- Explore Sculpture - Half day Art Camp 10+ Monday July 16, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Allen Sapp Gallery
Explore the North Battleford Art Walk. use clay, styrofoam, wire, wood and found objects to create a sculpture to take home. To register call 306-445-1760.
- Heritage Farm and Village Kids Camp Monday July 16, 2018 to Friday July 20, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Western Development Museum
Ages 7 - 10. Activities include:
· Wagon Rides
· Rope Making
· Clothes Washing
· Schoolhouse and Domestic Demos
· Scavenger Hunts. Registration:
$40 per child/day or $150 per child/week (WDM Members).
$45 per child/day or $180 per child/week (Non-Members) Call (306) 445-8033.
- Summer Art Camp Ages 8-12 years Tuesday July 17, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Allen Sapp Gallery
Explore the medium of collage using layers of textures paper, print media, paint and ink. Cost is $25 plus GST. To register call 306-445-1760.
- NB Street Performers Festival Friday July 27, 2018 to Saturday July 28, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Downtown North Battleford
"We are excited to announce the 5th annual North Battleford International Street Performer Festival, held in Downtown North Battleford on July 27th and 28th, 2018. Over this weekend, our community will be home to an amazing group of international performers, where the audience is asked to 'drop their schedules' for a unique experience. This is a one-of-a-kind event in Saskatchewan. It's free to attend, and absolutely fun! If you missed the amazing experience over the past three years, join for this summer's festivities. It will be our biggest and best yet, with more artists and more vendors. Our motto is always "Fun and Free". Visit the festival site to experience why!" - NBstreetfest. For all of your festival information please visit online at www.nbstreetfest.com
- Resort Village of Cochin - Cochin Days Friday August 10, 2018 to Sunday August 12, 2018 - Call Organizer for times
Every year the Resort Village of Cochin hosts Cochin Days. It's a family event for everyone! For more information please visit online at www.cochin.ca.
- THOSE WERE THE DAYS Saturday August 11, 2018 to Sunday August 12, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Western Development Museum
Take a stroll down memory lane! This major event features an abundance of fun and memorable activities for you, your family, and friends: The Story of Threshing, Parade of Power, Children’s Activities, Heritage Village Demonstrations, Wagon and Fire Truck Rides
Entertainment, and the delicious Barbecue Showdown. For more information and a full schedule please visit www.wdm.ca.
- Midland - Concert Saturday August 18, 2018 - 8:00 p.m., Gold Eagle Casino
With all the chest-thumping going on in Nashville today, where bluster and swagger have replaced heart and soul, you half expect some of country music’s male stars to be sporting bruises. Which is what makes Midland, a trio of friends based in Dripping Springs, Texas, so undeniably refreshing. Made up of singer Mark Wystrach, lead guitarist Jess Carson and bass player Cameron Duddy, Midland is the embodiment of Seventies California country, all smooth Eagles harmonies and heart-on-your-sleeve lyrics. Their songs are intoxicating, sung with the twang of George Strait. And it’s impossible to resist. Now, after endearing themselves to fans with the hit radio single Drinkin’ Problem and a self-titled EP, Midland unveil their full-length debut, On the Rocks (Big Machine Records). A collection of 13 tracks all written or co-written by Midland – the guys took their name from a Dwight Yoakam song – On the Rocks excels at setting a mood, transporting the listener to another place and time. It’s an album made for wide-open skies, endless deserts and wondering where the road is going to take you next.
- Baseball Museum 34th annual Induction Dinner Saturday August 18, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Alex Dillabough Centre
This annual event features a time to gather and celebrate the induction of some of Saskatchewan's great baseball supporters for our province. (306) 446-1983
- August Art Camp Youth ages 8-12 Monday August 20, 2018 to Tuesday August 21, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Chapel Gallery
Experience activities in painting, pastels and print-making while creating fun and exciting projects using a variety of different mediums. Cost is $25 plus GST per day. To register call 306-445-1760