- BPC Dinner Theatre Thursday March 1, 2018 to Saturday March 3, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Battlefords Community Players Clubhouse
This is live theatre with a meal included and an on site bar. Sit and take in some fantastic and entertaining local theatre. For info visit www.bcpdrama.com.
- Toddler Creativity Time Saturday March 3, 2018 to Saturday April 28, 2018 - 2:00pm to 3:00 pm, Allen Sapp Gallery
Bring your little one to socialize, learn and create.
Take home wall-worthy projects you both can be proud of.
We provide all of the craft material and art instruction.
March 3rd & 17th
April 14th & 28th
at the Allen Sapp Gallery
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Cost: $15 + GST per class
Ages: 2-6 years
Parent or Guardian participation is required at all times.
- Soulful Sunday - Gallery Singers Sunday March 4, 2018 - 7 PM, Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
On Sunday, March 4, at 7 PM, the Dekker Centre will host the Gallery Singers supported by outstanding soloists, a string quartet from Saskatoon, and some exceptional local musicians. This collaboration will feature the Fauré Requiem, as well as a Gloria by a Canadian composer. Tickets - Adults: $20 Students and Seniors: $17.50
- Snowed In Comedy Tour Wednesday March 7, 2018 - 8:00 p.m., Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
Don’t miss out on the comedy show called “Better than the Just for Laughs tour” and “Delivers a Flurry of Laughs”. For tickets visit www.dekkercentre.com
- After School Acrylic Canvas Paintings Wednesday March 7, 2018 to Wednesday April 25, 2018 - 3:45pm - 5:15pm, Chapel Gallery
Learn basic acrylic techniques and create a different canvas painting each class
- Fireman's Ball Friday March 9, 2018 - 5:30 pm -12:30 am, Gold Ridge Centre
North West College in partnership with the International Association of Firefighters Local 1756 is hosting the second annual Fireman’s Ball at The Event Centre - Gold Eagle Casino on March 9, 2018. This Gala event will feature cocktails, plated meal service, music and a live & silent auction with all the proceeds going to the North West College Scholarship Fund and the Fire Fighter Local 1756 Charity Fund. Tickets are on sale now for $75/ticket available from North West College and Blend Restaurant and Bar. Come join us for a night out with North Battlefords' Bravest!
- On Stage at the Dekker Centre Saturday March 10, 2018 to Sunday March 11, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
Showcasing the very best of our local talent. Song, Dance, Music & Fun You will be amazed! Directed by Matthew Armet. For tickets ww.dekkercentre.com
- An evening out for Farmers and Friends Saturday March 10, 2018 - 5:30 p.m., Battlefords Agricultural Society
Supper will be provided by B & D Meats, entertainment for the evening will be Ol' Ugly by Giggles Comedy, followed with dancing with Touch of Grey. We will have fabulous Door Prizes as well as a wonderful line of silent auction items. Doors open at 5:30, Supper at 6:30, Entertainment at 7:30, and Dancing at 9:00.
- Ribbon Skirt Making Sunday March 11, 2018 to Sunday March 18, 2018 - 1:00 to 5:00 pm, Don Ross Centre
March 11th, 2018 - March 18th, 2018
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Ribbon Skirt Making
At the Chapel Gallery
1:00 to 5:00 pm at the Don Ross Craft Room
Sunday, March 11th and Sunday, March 18th
You will complete your ribbon skirt in these two sessions.
Instruction is Free, however participants must bring their own fabric, ribbons and elastic.
Materials needed: 2 metres of fabric, 4 metres of ribbon, and elastic to go around the waist.
Sewing machines and instructions supplied.
Call 206-445-1760 or email email@example.com for more information or to register.
Pre-Registration is required by March 5th, 2018. Limit of 7 participants.
The Don Ross Craft Room is located at Door #2-891-99th Street, North Battleford
- A Night of Bowie Friday March 23, 2018 - 8:00 p.m., Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
David Bowie is one of music history's most praised and successful artists, with a career that has spanned four decades. Bowie continuously sought to re-invent himself, while selling an estimated 140 million albums. His genre-defying journey through a vast array of musical styles, from rock to funk, dance to ballad, always kept fans guessing what he would do next. Since the early 80's, Syl Thompson has been paying tribute to David Bowie's music with respect and pride. Thompson embodies Bowie’s musical style and persona; in fact, he has been acclaimed as providing the most credible and realistic Bowie experience in North America. A Night Of Bowie is a celebration of Bowie's extensive list of memorable hits, focusing primarily (but not exclusively) on his peak years from the early '70s to the early '90s. The show is eerily close to hearing and seeing Bowie himself. Proudly presented by Ghostfinger Productions.
- Pride of the Northwest - Finals Saturday March 24, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Gold Eagle Casino
Amateur Talent Competition. Head to the Gold Eagle Casino and Cheer on your favorite performer. For more information see www.goldeaglecasino.ca
- Bowl for Kids Sake Sunday March 25, 2018 - 11am - 9pm (last bowling session starts at 7pm), Gutters Bowling and Game Centre
Join BBBS of the Battlefords and Gutters Bowling & Game Centre as they host our annual Bowl for Kids Sake! Raffles, Prizes, Draws, and a whole lot of fun are in store for those who get up and GLOW with us! Register at www.bbbsbattlefords.ca
- Hop and Hunt Saturday March 31, 2018 - 10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m., NationsWEST Field House
Giant Easter Egg Hunt. There will be giant games, bouncy castles, crafts and 200 prize bags available. For more information call 306-445-1790.
- Easter Break Program Wednesday April 4, 2018 to Thursday April 5, 2018 - 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Allen Sapp Gallery
An afternoon of arts & crafts! Different Projects each day! April 4th & 5th
1:00pm to 5:00pm at the Allen Sapp Gallery Cost: $25/day + GST
(includes all materials)
For more information or to register
please call 306-445-1760 or
Pre-registration is required by March 30th.
- Easter Eggstravaganza Wednesday April 4, 2018 - 2:00 p.m., Battlefords Co-op Aquatic Centre
Massive egg drop into the pool. Collect plastic eggs in the pool to win prizes. Over 200 prizes available. For information please call 306-445-1745.
- Agri-Mex Home, Trade and Farm Show Thursday April 5, 2018 to Saturday April 7, 2018 - Call Organizer for times, Battlefords Agricultural Society
Come to this major annual event and see a variety of booths featuring items for your farm, home, and your trade. For more information visit agsociety.com.
- Four by Four 2018 Wednesday April 11, 2018 - 7:00 p.m., Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
Remember that incredible “feel good” music from days gone by? Well now you can experience it again, live, in a form that is as authentic as it can be! Back by popular demand from the creative team that brought you the hit show “OH WHAT A NIGHT!” (a musical tribute to Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons) comes the the latest concept in tribute shows – “Four By Four”.
- Gordie MacKeeman - Concert Sunday April 15, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
exemplifies the term natural showman. An ace fiddle player nicknamed “crazy legs” for his frenetic loose-limbed step- dancing, he just loves to perform. Combine that exuberance and onstage dynamism with the stellar musicianship of his multi-instrumentalist comrades His Rhythm Boys, and you have an unstoppable roots music force. For tickets and information please visit www.dekkercentre.com.
- Tony n' Tina's Wedding Friday April 20, 2018 - 6:30 P.M., Gold Eagle Casino
he longest-running comedy in Off-Broadway History, Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding has been thrilling audiences world-wide for over 25 years! Known as the “granddaddy of interactive theater,” this is the show where audience members play the roles of invited guests at the wildest wedding you’ll ever attended! You’ll eat, dance, and laugh the night away at the comedy hit the NY Times calls “Audaciously Imaginative!”
- Blues and Brews Saturday April 21, 2018 - 8:00 p.m., Western Development Museum
Join us for a night of fantastic blues music!
This year’s entertainer is B.C. Read, an award-winning singer-songwriter from Saskatoon. He has spent over twenty-five years refining his craft in some of the finest clubs and festivals throughout Canada, Europe and the US.
His unique style of roots & blues songwriting has received praise from all over the world. His songs have been used in movies (Something More) and television shows (The Incredible Story Studio). B.C.’s music has been charted in the top 10 by Blues DJs from as far away as Australia, Brazil, Greece, Spain and Germany, as well as in North America. His 2007 release "Bowl of Sugar" received wide praise from both fans and critics and was nominated for a "Western Canadian Music Award" as "Outstanding Blues Recording". His latest release "1,000 Miles" spent over 20 weeks on the Roots Music Blues Chart, peaking at #7.
$30 or table of eight for $200