The Town Hall is a three storey brick building with a metal roof and crown jewel design replica windows (in reference to the British Royal Family), built in 1912.
The Basement Floor now used for office storage once housed RCMP jail cells, the public library, and the parks/ recreation department.
The Main Floor once housed the RCMP detachment, the R.M. of Battle River #438, the Town Hall and all Departments (fire, water, etc). Within it today resides the Town Hall Office, Council Chambers, and the Mayor's Office.
The Top Floor was once the Opera House/Auditorium used for school plays, high school graduations, live theatre, musical talent night, Christmas concerts, general dances and fireman banquets. In 1965, the currently vacant Opera House was destroyed by fire, possibly electrical. The Town Hall was rebuilt but the Opera House was closed.